NOW ONLY $45.00
If you already know how to use QuickBooks® but just don’t understand how to setup your Client Trust Account, then Trust Accounting Using QuickBooks® is the book is for you!
Client Trust Accounts are serious business and this fully illustrated, step-by-step book takes on the serious practice of maintaining detailed financial records of client trust accounts to help keep you in compliance with your bar regulations.
This books cuts through the technical talk that you get with most computer manuals, and specifically spells out everything that you need to do to set up client trust accounts, and use them correctly for everyday matters.
You will learn how to:
- Setup client trust accounts,
- Handle credit card transactions
- How to handle retainers.
- Daily and Monthly Trust Account Activities
- Reports that you can print for hardcopy records for Bar Compliance
- State Required Forms and Letters
- IOLTA and IOTA Forms and Guidelines
- Tips and Tricks for Maintaining Compliance
Like all of your books this manual uses real life scenarios to help you understand the basic principles when you use QuickBooks®. It has detailed step by step instructions, including screen shots so you can follow along.
This book in its entirety is included in the book – Law Practice Accounting Using QuickBooks®, so there is no need to purchase both books to get all of the information.